Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ryan Reynolds And Scarlett Johansson Split...Sobs.

So, I recently heard the news that one of the Hollywood's IT couple, Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson have split. Scarlett Johansson initiated the process of divorce. When I heard the news, I was shocked. They were the one couple I had thought would last. So obviously, you can imagine the shock I received. This split, more than anything, goes on to prove how fragile marriages (and relationships, for that matter) can be in Hollywood. One minute a couple is seen all around the town, holding hands and looking at each other with lovey-dovey eyes. The next minute, they announce that they are splitting up because of "differences". It makes me wonder, will these big stars ever have decent, long lasting relationships? I mean, barring a few exceptions, all the marriages in Hollywood go ZIP-ZAP-BOOM!! This split was just as shocking as Jen-Brad split (because of which I cried bundled up in my blanket. I am not proud of it, folks!)....Well, I just hope this couple finds happiness in the future, er, with their other partners. God Bless The World Of Showbiz.







By The Way, a nice surprise will soon be seen by the awesome people who view my blog. Just wait for it!!!

1 comment:

  1. hmm...I'm not surprised. They all end their relationships and move on in the next couple of days. I hope Johansson moves on by starting a tour with Pete Yorn promoting Breakup! That would be cool. But again,(since Johansson's single and irresistible) I don't want them to get into a relationship cuz relationships are made to end. And i don't want their music to end with it.

    ReplyDelete